With all the fuss about Korean Dramas lately, here I am dreaming of going to Korea. I’ve been wanting to go ever since I was in high school. The problems during that time are money and visa, but now I’m working – it might be feasible now. Time to save up, little one.
Honestly, I want to travel to Korea alone because I might found my Oppa or a Chaebol like every drama I watched. Kidding. Hmm. Its because I want to visit and try a lot of things and feel like I’m in a Korean drama. 🙂 Anyhow, as the saying goes – “the more, the merrier” so I’m also good with travelling with friends and/or families.
Now, I’ll be listing the things I want to do in Korea. These are inspired by all the Korean dramas I’ve watched. Hahaha.
- Visit Namsan Tower and hang a love lock. – The famous spot for all the sweethearts! Who says that love locks are just for lovers? I’ll hang one as a memory of my trip to Korea.
- Visit Teddy Bear Museum – Guess what Korean Drama this was featured? Princess Hours! I want to see those cute bears in different scenes.
- Rent a house with a number pin. – It’s because we don’t have it here. 😦 I want to try clicking the number to open the door.#Amazing
- Try the wooden roller coaster in Everland – Of course, I can’t leave Korea without a thrilling ride! Not a fan of extreme rides but this is a challenge to myself. Would love to have someone ride with me though. Hehehe!
- Ride a bike in Nami Island -To ride a bike and just feel the nature or the beauty of the island.
- Take a walk in Han River at night – Han River is always mentioned on the dramas I watched. I wonder what’s in there? Take a walk and feel the Korean breeze. Brrr.
- Photoshoot in the Common Ground –
- Wear Hanbok – To feel like a princess after wearing their traditional costume.
- Watch the changing of guards in the Palace
- Taste that weird Ice Cream – I’ve seen pictures with high twirl ice cream and the u-shape cone ice cream. I wanted to try one.
- Vist Dongdaneum Design Plaza – For the inner hipster in me and capture those beautiful paintings / architectures.
- Order Chicken and Beer
- Eat Samgyupsal
- Eat and drink on the street carts!
- Ramyun Nights – Buy noodles in 7-Eleven and eat it for midnight snack.
- Waste time, boy hunting in Korean Cafe’s (Dal Komm, Mango, Holly’s)
- Makeup Haul in Myeondong – Because Korean Makeup here in the Philippines are so expensive.
- Snow Skiing /Outdoor Ice Skating – If there’s snow then go!
- Try their Sauna (Jjimjil Bang) – You know when they have to put their things on the locker, wear the same clothes and put that towel like sheep on their head.
- Lastly, Have FUN!
Now the question is, when will that dream come to reality? 2018? Yes? I’m not in a hurry though. If it’s time then it is time.